Wexford’s law enforcement training support team comprises professionals with Federal and local backgrounds as well as with the Army’s premier anti-terrorism unit. We have former Drug Enforcement and FBI agents as well as police, sheriffs, highway patrol officers, and state troopers. Other personnel are from the Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Border Patrol. Many Wexford consultants have served on/led Special Weapons and Advanced Tactics (SWAT) Teams; all have extensive training and/or worldwide combat experience.
Wexford modifies specific law enforcement classes to police officers and trainers who depend on their skills for their own safety, as well as the safety of those they are sworn to protect. Current capabilities include:
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design Certification
- Clandestine Laboratory Certification courses
- Surveillance, security, investigations, risk assessment
- Pistol, carbine, and shotgun training
- Urban breaching and entry techniques
Wexford reinforces skills, resulting in confident officers prepared to handle any situation.